CARDIAC SCANNING MADE EASY
High performance in image quality and speed must go hand in hand with efficient workflow. The Aquilion CXL has specifically addressed workflow integration to optimize productivity and enhance diagnosis.
SURECARDIO WITH PHASEXACT
- Automated, clinically validated protocols provide the best temporal resolution regardless of patient heart rate or condition
- Achieve consistent Cardiac CTA with adaptive, multi-segment reconstruction
- Decrease patient scan time through protocol automation
Reduce view time and storage space with phaseXact, which automatically selects the cardiac phase with the least motion
Reduce the exposure dose during ECG-gated helical scanning by changing the helical pitch according to the heart rate and restricting X-ray exposure to the required cardiac phases in synchronization with the ECG signal.
- Developed to perform low dose cardiac CTA in a volumetric helical scan
- Use a pulsed (ON / OFF) exposure control with higher helical pitch settings
- Pitch selection and exposure window are chosen automatically to match the patient’s heart rate
Provides fast and easy evaluation of calcium based on non-contrasted, ECG-gated data directly from the Aquilion console.
- Calculates Ca scores using the Agaston method and the volume mass method
- A report and the representative images showing calcium are automatically generated
A comprehensive advanced visualization tool to assist clinicians in evaluating the characteristics inside the blood vessel.
- Visualize coronary vessel anatomy and disease with ease using defined HU ranges
- Quantify plaque burden and coronary remodeling non-invasively
- Characterize lesions in the vessel wall as either calcified or non-calcified
MAXIMISING CLINICAL CAPABILITIES
Aquilion CXL supports Canon’s sophisticated suite of SURETechnologies and other advanced software tools to improve image quality, lower dose requirements and deliver the industry’s fastest data to diagnosis. Continuous development of optional field upgradable software enhancements means that when it comes to maintaining state-of-the-art capabilities, your investment is always protected.
Automated ultra-low dose coronary artery CTA.
Automated plaque visualisation and characterisation.
Fast and easy evaluation of calcium based on non-contrast ECG-gated data.
Calculation of various functional parameters, such as the ejection fraction, wall motion, and cardiac output.
Analysis of bloodflow characteristics from dynamic scan images and display of the results as map images.
Automated digital subtraction of intra-cranial vessels from bone.
Acquire a gated and non-gated scan in a single examination using a single contrast bolus.
Generation and display of CPR and cross-cut images of blood vessels.
Quantification of low attenuation regions in lung tissue (regions of pulmonary emphysema).
Real-time reconstruction and display of fluoroscopic images for faster and safer
Advanced analysis and reporting tools for CT colonoscopy, with display functions such as filet view, fly through, and polyp tagging.
Automatic calculation of the ratio of visceral to subcutaneous fat as a prognostic indicator of the risk of metabolic syndrome