Vitrea is multimodality. Our suite of advanced applications provide full-powered solutions for 2D, 3D and 4D advanced visualization used to process and analyze clinical data from multiple modalities – CT, MR, XA, PET, US and SPECT.
Facilitates Improved Outcomes
- Save time by mastering large amounts of data faster.
- Use segmentation tools.
- Share images through real-time collaboration.
- Displays all the information you need to make a decision in one place anytime, anywhere.
- Launches into additional advanced applications more easily.
Easy to use
- Provides a unified workflow and user experience.
- Offers comprehensive and consistent multi-modality workflows.
- Presents consistent user interface with all Vitrea deployments.
Multi modality viewer
Key Benefits: MRI, CT, CR, DX, RG, RF, XA, PET and PET/CT images
- Seamless features to compare multiple series.
- Ability to switch to additional integrated applications to further post-process or quantify the series.
- Ability to access advanced applications and workflows from within the viewer.
- Semi-automated whole body MRI stitching Supports image process for subtraction of two CT/MRI series/datasets.
- Multi Modality Viewer supports a dedicated node deployment for up to eight concurrent users.