PRODUCT SPECIALIST ULTRASOUND (m/f)
The function of product specialist is in the Technical Support Group (TSG) in CMSE HQ in Zoetermeer. The TSG group consists of 45 people working in different modalities/specialties (like CT, MR, UL, X-ray, spare parts, training, back office support, administration etc.) The team has a very customer focused attitude, with internal rules and regulation well in mind. From a product specialist a very pro-active customer and company beneficial attitude is expected. The mix of technical support work as well as transfer of knowledge requires a positive and constructive mind-set. The numbers of years of experience in the team is very high, which creates a large portion of the stability. This is required to support the field operation in the best way.
Key result areas:
- Responsible for practical support for the European service organization from the office and/or on location in Europe
- Responsible for collecting and transferring technical knowledge and communicating these informations and experiences to the European field service operation
- to pro-actively improve your knowledge and skills in order to keep up with the product specifics and product developments, (fe attend training courses in Japan, but also by self-study)
- prepare training materials and actually give training courses (or transfer knowledge otherwise) to service colleagues from the European service organization
- Supports the introduction of new products
- Co-ordinate projects and (co-) execute them
- Contact for internal and external colleagues in your professional area
- Keep the accounting records and administrative rules
- Education: HBO-level, trained in a technical field
- Preferred is some technical knowledge of Canon products
- Understanding of general organizational processes
- Several years of experience with similar products is a pre
- Good interpersonal skills to maintain internal and external contacts with the European organization and Japan
- Oral and written proficiency in English to be able to conduct training courses and to exchange information with the Japanese support team and European organization
- A positive attitude and prepared to work in sometimes less comfortable circumstances
- Inventiveness, resistant to stress and have analytical abilities to solve complex and urgent problems
- Diplomacy and persuasiveness to obtain the co-operation of various parties having different interests.
For more information please contact Mr O.de Vente, Manager Service Group, extension 89345. Please send your written application to the Manager Service Ultrasound firstname.lastname@example.org.