Zoetermeer, February 24, 2017 – Canon Medical is showcasing its versatile and re-vamped InfinixTM-i X-ray angiography product line at this year’s ECR (Booth #16, Hall X2). The Infinix-i systems deliver optimum image quality, industry leading and unique dose management tools and unprecedented flexibility and patient access for anything from embolization, angioplasty, shunt repair or virtually any other image-guided procedure, including those in hybrid OR settings. “Our popular angio line was further strengthened with the recent relaunch of the Infinix-i Sky + which allows clinicians to move the C-arm around the patient, rather than the other way around,” said René Degros, X-Ray Business Unit Manager, Canon Medical Systems Europe.
The current Infinix-i lineup features the following systems:
- Infinix-i Core: Designed specifically for routine interventional vascular procedures with a compact single-plane C-arm at an affordable price-point.
- Infinix-i Core +: Our patented multi-axis single-plane, floor-mounted system achieves outstanding angulations that are optimal for routine and complex interventional radiology procedures. Ergonomic design allows monitor viewing from anywhere in the room, designed to help clinicians improve clinical workflow.
- Infinix-i Sky: Designed to move around you and your patient so procedures can be performed more comfortably, safely and efficiently. This allows for optimal angulations with unprecedented head-to-toe and fingertip-to-fingertip coverage. Continuously maintains a heads-up display during compound angles with synchronized rotating collimator and FPD.
- Infinix-i Sky +: With 3D imaging anywhere, the Infinix-i Sky + combines Canon Medical’s unique double sliding C-arm design to deliver unprecedented flexibility and quality. With an innovative C-arm flip and 3D imaging from anywhere, head-end, left or right side, the system is ideal for advanced interventional radiology and oncology procedures.
- Infinix-i Hybrid: An optimized and comfortable hybrid OR environment which allows you to create a fully customized hybrid solution to exactly meet your specific clinical needs.
- Infinix-i Hybrid +: Designed around clinicians, staff and patients to maximize flexibility, minimize exposure and optimize image quality during hybrid procedures combined with high speed 3D anywhere. So for any procedure you’re always perfectly positioned for greater efficiency and patient safety.
- Infinix-i Bi-plane: The only 3-in-1 bi-plane room that combines the flexibility of floor- and ceiling-mounted positioners with simplified bi-plane positioning for unprecedented access and coverage. Designed for interventional neuro procedures, the system operates as a fully functional single-plane system when the lateral plane is not required.
- Infinix-i Dual-plane: The only system without compromise that offers two dedicated C-arms with different FPD size to help clinicians treat more patients cost-effectively, and can perform cardiac and vascular procedures in one and the same room.
- Infinix-i 4D CT: Seamlessly integrates the interventional lab with a Dynamic Volume 640 slice CT covering an entire organ in one rotation. This concept allows clinicians to plan, treat and verify in a single clinical setting during high-risk procedures.
More information about the Infinix-i product line can be found at our web site http://toshiba-medical.eu
++++ END OF MESSAGE +++
Infinix and Made for Life are trademarks of Canon Medical Systems Corporation.
About Canon Medical
Canon Medical offers a full range of diagnostic medical imaging solutions including CT, X-Ray, Ultrasound and MR, across the globe. As of December 2016, Canon Medical became a member of the Canon Group. In line with our continued Made For life philosophy, patients are at the heart of everything we do. Our mission is to provide medical professionals with solutions that support their efforts in contributing to the health and wellbeing of patients worldwide. Our goal is to deliver optimum health opportunities for patients through uncompromised performance, comfort and safety features.
At Canon Medical we work hand in hand with our partners – our medical, academic and research community. We build relationships based on transparency, trust and respect. Together as one, we strive to create industry-leading solutions that deliver an enriched quality of life.