VANTAGE TITAN 3T SETS NEW STANDARDS IN COMFORT, IMAGING AND PRODUCTIVITY
With the Vantage Titan 3T, Canon offers a state-of-the-art MRI system that incorporates a wide bore without compromising image quality. The scanner is quiet because of the Pianissimo technology which features vacuum-enclosed gradients. The intuitive M-Power graphical user interface enables fast, simple and effective operation of the scanner.
The Canon Vantage Titan series provides unsurpassed patient comfort by combining a short 1.6 meter magnet with a large 71 cm opening to reduce patient anxiety and to allow 80% of the body to be scanned feet first.
What do 71 cm bring in practice?
- More comfort for your patients
- Help against claustrophobia
- More space to fit patients of all sizes
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Easy check-on and access-to your patient
- Ideal for paediatrics and geriatrics
- Ideal for breast imaging
Acoustic noise is an important source of problems on
conventional 3T systems:
- It impairs communication with the patient
- It causes patient discomfort
- It can induce transient or permanent hearing disturbance
- It poses a hazard for pediatric patients who need sedation
Canon’s unique Pianissimo technology has been further improved and applied to provide the quietest 3T system on the market.
How does Pianissimo work?
- The gradient coil is vacuum-sealed. In absence of an atmosphere, the coil cannot transmit sound.
- Soft pulse sequences eliminate sharp edges in gradient waveforms, reducing acoustic noise
- It incorporates special insulation between the gradient coil and the magnet to dampen sound and minimize the vibrations transmitted to the magnet.