Dynamic Volume CT – Simply efficient
More than a decade of clinical partnerships with leading institutions sets Canon apart as the industry leader in dynamic volume CT. Together, we have developed new procedures for better patient care, automated workflows, and refined reconstruction technology to make the remarkable routine.
Transform your diagnostic capabilities from morphological to physiological diagnosis. Scans are performed effortlessly with low-dose parameters.
- Diagnose lesions that cannot be seen with traditional static imaging
- Add certainty to the classification of tumors with blood flow quantification
- Monitor tumor progression and follow-up response to treatment
- Reduce the need for additional imaging tests or biopsy
Body perfusion software analyzes the blood perfusion of an organ from dynamic scan images. The perfusion application can provide additional information for the diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of lesions.
- Whole-organ temporal uniformity
- Fully automated non-rigid volume position-matching software
- Low-dose perfusion scan protocol
- Interactive control of functional color overlay on morphological images
The Neuro ONE protocol allows acquisition of multiple low-dose volume scans of the entire brain during contrast infusion to provide whole-brain perfusion and whole-brain dynamic vascular analysis in one examination.
The results of the CorE320 multicenter trial have shown that coronary CTA has the potential to become a diagnostic tool equivalent to conventional coronary angiography. Following this trial, Myocardial Perfusion has been developed as an advanced application for quantitative perfusion analysis.
- Whole-heart acquisition in a single temporally uniform volume
- Accurate diagnosis: Myocardial Perfusion combined with coronary CTA can accurately assess myocardial perfusion and identify the coronary arteries responsible for ischemia
- Ultra-low dose: All required perfusion data can be obtained by just one scan
The right application for a confident diagnosis Automated, reliable, and robust
GENESIS Edition offers a comprehensive suite of Adaptive Diagnostic solutions to make complex exams easier and to improve diagnostic precision and reproducibility.
Superior visualization in CTA with true subtraction of bone and calcification.
Clearly defined perfusion with color blood flow maps as a result of advanced registration and subtraction.
The robust solution for coronary imaging with ONE shot volume imaging and arrhythmia scanning.
Easily combined gated and non-gated acquisition for fast and low-dose TAVR exams.
Improved visualization of bone and soft tissue – Single energy raw data based metal artifact reduction.
DE Tissue Characterization
Tissue Characterization with easy-to-use Dual Energy scanning.